It’s been a long time since I did write for my blog. I have been so busy getting bigger and looking out the front gate when I’m allowed to play on the side of my house where the street is. I have still been going to my park like I told you before and when I go there, I go with my Dad because I can’t drive. My Dad drives us there.
This is me getting ready to drive us to my Emmarentia.
I also haven’t added to my blog for you because when I get bigger I don’t like homework because it is writing and I also don’t like girls or kissing them. I play with my best friend Matthew because we are boys and we can get wet when we go to my Emmarentia. When girls go there they wear white clothes and scream when they think I’m gonna make their clothes wet and brown.
I like it when they think that and scream.
It’s fun for me.
Look at me here. I am very wet.
Then I had to be a big boy because I had to go to Summer Camp. My Dad did say he had booked for me because all cocky spaniels like me have to go to summer camp. Then he said that because I was going there and he didn’t need to feed me, he would go to his cousin’s party in Cape Town.
What they have at summer camp for cocky spaniels:
- They have children to play with (my Matthew!!!!!!!)
- They have girls – yuk! (It’s Matthew’s big sister Hannah and she actually wasn’t so yuk because we played together even)
- They have my cousin Milly there (she actually lives there even!)
- They have running in the park with my aunty Niki (she lives there with Milly even!)
- They have ladies in the park that I can shout at
- They have my harness and my leash
- They have no queen beds
- They have no inside beds because cocky spaniels aren’t allowed inside at the Summer Camp for cocky spaniels
- They have my bowls even
- They have fancy food
- They have more kitties than at my house where I have only one kitty only
- They have a lot of rain there at summer camp for cocky spaniels
You see they have a lot of different things even.
When I came home I was upset but I don’t know why because I was also happy. My Daddy and my Gogo and my Granddad said I must have been tired from too much fun. They always say this and then they say I am a cocky spaniel but I know I am a cocky spaniel always so.
My arm was sore because I can’t remember why even. And then my Daddy did put on a bandage with creams and then I took it off because I didn’t like it on me.
Here’s me when I took it off.
I will try to write again when I feel like it.
My name is Finn. Summer Camp Finn.